All orders are accepted subject to our standard conditions of sale which are available on request and of which an extract is printed below to which your attention is drawn:
EXTRACT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. These conditions apply to the exclusion of any conditions whatsoever of the buyer whether implied or expressed.
2. No variation waiver or addition to these conditions will be accepted by the Company unless agreed in writing and signed by a Director of the Company.
3. The Company reserves the right to vary prices at any time. Prices are exclusive of value added tax or duties which the buyer shall be additionally liable to pay to the Company.
4. Prices quoted relate to goods collected from Company premises and do not include delivery charges, which the buyer shall be additionally liable to pay to the Company.
5. The Company will attempt to meet the buyers reasonable delivery requirements but delivery dates quoted as approximate and time shall not be of the essence.
6. The buyer shall inspect the goods upon receipt and notify the Company without delay of any items, which are missing or damaged.
7. The goods will remain the property of the Company until the Company has received payment in full for the goods and any other goods supplied to the Buyer by the Company.
8. The company reserves the right to verify the identity of the genuine credit card holder by requesting appropriate documentation.
9. If any goods sold by the Company are proved to be defective, (provided they are returned within 7 days from the date of delivery, or where the defect was not apparent on reasonable inspection within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect) and the Company is satisfied that such defect is not as a result of damage, misuse or incorrect installation by the buyer the Company shall at its sole discretion and subject to satisfactory proof of purchase either:
a) Arrange for the goods to be repaired at no cost the buyer; or
b) Replace the goods (or the part in question); or
c) Refund to the buyer the price of the goods (or an proportionate part of the price) and in any case the Company shall have no further liability to the buyer. The statutory rights of the Buyer or not affected.
10. An order may only be cancelled with the Company's written agreement and the buyer will reimburse the Company for all losses, costs, charges and expenses incurred as a result of such cancellation.
11. The Company does not supply goods on a sale or return basis and there is no obligation on the Company to accept returned goods..
We do not store or share debit or credit card details